Capital Area Healthcare Alliance (CAHA)
If you are interested in enrolling in the Capital Area Healthcare Alliance program or would like more information, contact us at WSD@co.pg.md.us or call the American Job Center Largo at (301) 618-8445.
Healthcare is one of the highest paying, fastest growing, and most in-demand industries in the United States. The Capital Area Healthcare Alliance (CAHA) prepares Prince George’s County residents for numerous healthcare careers through a combination of work based learning and occupational skills training.
- Industry Certified Training
- Job Placement Assistance
- Supportive Services
- One-on-One Career Counseling
- Basic Skills Training
Are you interested in a Career in the Healthcare Industry?
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
General Eligibility Requirements
- Proof of Prince George's County Residency
- Proof of Family Income (Income guidelines may apply)
- Proof of Citizenship or Eligibility to Work in the U.S.
- Proof of Registration for Selective Service (Males only born on or after January 1, 1960)
Free Certified & Geriatric Nursing Assistant Training Program
Information Sessions Every Wednesday from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
English Language Learners and Riverdale Residents Must Register!