- Job Club
- Mental Health Services
- Federal Bonding
- Legal Aid & Expungement Assistance
- Occupational Skills Training
- Career Assessment & Planning
- Supportive Services
- Basic Skills Training
- Career Exploration
WHAT WE DO
Pathways to Success (PTS) focuses on providing basic life skills, addressing mental health needs, occupational skill training, developing and increasing the employment outcomes of ex-offenders returning to the DC Metropolitan Region.
PTS is built on a work-based learning model where participants are on-boarded in the program through an extensive 6 week process, placed into work-based learning opportunities and mandated to participate in various one-on-one and group setting trainings designed to build their career readiness, financial literacy, decision making, critical thinking, occupational skills, literacy, math computation, and basic life skills.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Proof of Prince George's County Residency
- Proof of Family Income
(Income guidelines may apply)
- Proof of Citizenship or Eligibility to Work in the U.S.
- Proof of Registration for Selective Service
(Males only born on or after January 1, 1960)