Construction Works Program (CWP)
If you are interested in enrolling in the Construction Works Program or would like more information, email please contact us at WSD@co.pg.md.us or call the American Job Center Largo at (301) 618-8445.
CWP is a DHCD Section 3 Workforce Support Program
Led by business leaders in the DC Metropolitan Area, CWP is a comprehensive workforce program that aligns Career Services, Adult Education, and Occupational Skills Training to meet the workforce needs of Construction businesses in the DC Metropolitan Area.
Employ Prince George’s CWP programming is customized to meet the immediate needs of local businesses!
Our Available Training Programs
Seeking a Career in the Construction Industry?
- Commercial Painting
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Highway Maintenance/Repair Worker
- General Construction Laborer
- Commercial and Residential Truck Driver
Ready for a career in construction?
The Prince George's County Construction Works Program (CWP) is Maryland's premier Construction Industry Bridge Program designed for training eligible Prince Georges County residents for careers in the construction industry.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Proof of Prince George's County Residency
- Proof of Family Income (Income guidelines may apply)
- Proof of Citizenship or Eligibility to Work in the U.S.
- Proof of Registration for Selective Service (Males only born on or after January 1, 1960)