Capital Area Healthcare Alliance (CAHA)
If you are interested in enrolling in the Capital Area Healthcare Alliance program or would like more information, contact us at EPGCD2@co.pg.md.us or call the American Job Center Largo at (301) 618-8445.
Do you want to be a part of one of the highest paying, fastest growing and most in-demand industries in the United States?
If so, the Capital Area Healthcare Alliance offers programs that can help you reach your career goals!
Capital Area Healthcare Alliance will provide eligible DC and Prince George’s County residents with the services and training needed to gain employment in the Healthcare industry.
Are you interested in a Career in the Healthcare Industry?
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Registered Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
General Eligibility Requirements
- Proof of Prince George’s County Residency
- Proof of Family Income (Income guidelines may apply)
- Proof of Citizenship or Eligibility to Work in the U.S.
- Proof of Registration for Selective Service (Males only born on or after January 1, 1960)
Free Certified & Geriatric Nursing Assistant Training Program
Information Sessions Every Wednesday from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
English Language Learners and Riverdale Residents Must Register!