Are you interested in a career in the Hospitality & Accommodation Industry?
The Hospitality & Accommodation Institute (HAI) trains eligible Prince George's County residents for careers in Hospitality & Accommodation industries such as:
- HOTEL ADMINISTRATOR
- GUEST SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
- HOTEL & LODGING SECURITY
- RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
- COOK & SOUS CHEF
- RETAIL SUPERVISOR
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
WHAT WE DO
HAI is designed to connect job seekers with careers in the hospitality, retail, food & beverage, customer service and entertainment industries.
HOSPITALITY & ACCOMMODATION INSTITUTE
The Hospitality & Accommodation Institute (HAI) is an Industry Bridge Program serving the DC Metropolitan Area.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Proof of Prince George's County Residency
- Proof of Family Income
(Income guidelines may apply)
- Proof of Citizenship or Eligibility to Work in the U.S.
- Proof of Registration for Selective Service
(Males only born on or after January 1, 1960)