ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The PSI is an Industry Bridge Program serving the DC Metropolitan Area. The PSI is designed to connect job seekers with careers in the administration, clerical, human resources, finance, legal services and education industries.
Are you interested in a career in the Professional Services field?
Do you want to be part of one of the most in-demand and consistent industries in the DC Metropolitan Area? If so, the Employ Prince George’s Professional Services Institute (PSI) can help you reach your career goals!
The Professional Services Industry is in-demand in the region.
The PSI provides job seekers with industry certified training, one-on-one career counseling, job placement assistance, wrap-around services, basic skills training, and additional supportive services that place job seekers along a hospitality and accommodation career pathway beginning with employment in a middle skill occupation. The PSI includes an array of specialized occupations that provide support to a wide range of industries.
Some of the key professional services are:
- Clerical/administrative support
- Human Resources
- Legal Services
General Eligibility Requirements
- Proof of Prince George's County Residency
- Proof of Family Income (Income guidelines may apply)
- Proof of Citizenship or eligibility to work in the US
- Proof of Registration for Selective Service (males only born on or after January 1, 1960)
- If you are interested in enrolling in the PSI program or would like more information, visit us at www.EmployPG.org or call the American Job Center Largo at (301) 618-8445.
The PSI’s goal is to train eligible Prince George’s County residents for careers in the Professional Services Industries. The PSI provides eligible residents with FREE industry certified training, one-on-one career counseling, job placement assistance basic skills training, and supportive services to help job seekers achieve their career goals.