The Transportation and Logistics Consortium Program (TALC) is Employ Prince George's Industry Bridge Program serving the District of Columbia (DC), Maryland, and North Virginia. TALC connects job seekers with businesses in the Transportation and Logistics Industries. The goal of TALC is to develop the skillsets of workers, remove workers' barriers to employment, ensure workers meet the qualifications of local businesses, and connect skilled and qualified workers to livable wage employment opportunities in DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. TALC program participants receive FREE occupational skills and career readiness training, customized career counseling, supportive services, and customized connections to livable wage careers.
- Access to Workforce Development Services In DC, MD, & Northern Va
- One-on-One Career Coaching Services
- Customized Career Advisement & Planning
- Career Readiness Training
- Free Occupational Skills Training
- Paid Internships & On-the-Job Training
- Connections to Employers in DC, MD, & Northern Va
- Virtual Services
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Proof of Residency in DC, Maryland & Northern Virginia
- Proof of Family Income (Income guidelines may apply)
- Proof of Citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Proof of Registration for Selective Services(males born on or after January 1, 1960)
Employ Prince George’s and The Prologis Community Workforce Initiative (CWI) have joined forces to provide $300,000 in funding towards training 25,000 individuals for in-demand jobs in transportation, distribution and logistics by the end of 2025.
EPG is partnering with Maryland Local Workforce Development Boards, the Maryland Department of Labor, Northern Virginia Workforce Development Boards, the DC Workforce Investment Council, and the DC Department of Employment Services to expand the reach of TALC throughout Maryland and the DC Metropolitan Region.
Thinking Now, Thinking Ahead
Labor Solutions Approach
Work with customers
To drive the creation of industry training and development programs
Leverage our scale and insights
to connect customers with international partnerships and nonprofits to support direct staffing and training needs and form long term talent solutions
Prepare for the future of logistics
through productivity enhancing tools and development of talent for the everchanging industry
If you are interested in enrolling in the Transportation and Logistics Consortium Program or would like more information, call us at
The Transportation and Logistics Consortium Program will provide eligible DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia residents with the services and training they need to gain livable wage employment in the Transportation and Logistics Industries.